Backed by regional, modern, fully equipped fabrication facilities, Intermech’s licensed and certified process piping specialists design, build, fabricate, and install a wide variety of process piping systems.
These reliable, high-quality components and assemblies meet the needs of diverse applications including: nuclear, chemical, food/beverage, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor facilities, as well as power generation and central utility plants.
To ensure consistent high-quality, Intermech’s workmanship meets all major industry standards. Company welders are Section IX-qualified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Intermech also maintains a National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors’ “R” stamp for the repair of pressure vessels, ASME “PP” stamp for B31.1 pressure piping fabrication and ASME “U” stamp for pressure vessel fabrication.
Process piping services include:
- Nuclear (NQA-1) fabrication and installation
- Hygienic and high-purity piping
- Carbon, stainless and alloy pipe fabrication and installation
- Emergency on-site repair
- Mechanical skid-mounted assembly packaging
- Open-atmospheric vessel manufacturing
- Orbital welding
- Steam, chemical and gas process piping fabrication
- Structural steel fabrication
- HVAC piping and repair
- Boiler plants
- Chiller plants
- ASME code vessels